Went to Church today. (at Faroes)
Can you not?
AHG, I fucked this up!
omfg I’ve seen the high school musical post about 15 times and I’ve never understood why it had so many notes. Now I finally understand
WHY WOULD YOU NOT REBLOG BOTH PARTS DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIND THIS?!?!?!
I love to see children who are so delicate and gentle with animals. It warms my heart amidst a sea of brats pulling cats’ tails and getting whacked.
Also JESUS THAT’S A SNUGGLY CHICKEN.
I love how she reaches up on her tippy toes to snuggle into his shoulder.
To be more exact, that’s a hen. Which is the female. This is likely not his first encounter with her. My grandpa had chickens and hens, and if you visit them frequently like this they develop affection to you. I would know, because I sat in the chicken coop alot. The hens get a small maternal kick, and come to cuddle you because she wants to keep you warm, like she would do with her chicks. This means the boy has spent alot of time with her, and that just makes it more heart warming.
She wears short skirts I wear t-shirts and we’re both getting sent home from school because its distracting to boys apparently
The city looks so peaceful from up here.
Anything is peaceful from one thousand three hundred and fifty three feet.
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
why do they even include 2014 as an option when selecting your birth year online like u fresh out the womb ready to join gmail
The start of my long battle with Internet addiction
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster